WELCOME!

Welcome to my Photography, Design, and Everything Else blog. I am a photographer for fun (meaning I don't know too much of what I am doing) and an aspiring graphic design artist. I have always been somewhat interested in photography but really started getting more into it after I had my son. Last Christmas I got my first Sony SLR Camera and the world of photography hasn't been the same since. I still don't know too much but the fact that I can now take some clear pictures works good enough for me. Upon following a few photography blogs I started to realize that even if you don't take a perfect photo, you can create one through photo editing. DUH! I started to become interested and learning new things through video tutorials. This re-sparked a interest I always had for graphic design. I dont have much time to go back to school right now so I have been self-teaching myself as much as I can. Since then I have begun to make flyers, business cards, and magazine ads for the store/dispensery 4ever20. I started this blog as a way to share some of my work with the world and so you can follow along on my learning journey to not only become a better photographer but graphic design artist as well. Along the way I will also be sharing whatever else I think I need to at the time. ENJOY!

MORE HOLIDAY CARD DESIGNS

>> Thursday, December 3, 2009

Below are more examples of what I do and variety of different types of cards I can make. It can include as many pictures as you want. As mentioned in the previous post I can design something completely original or I can duplicate something online and just add a little more personal touch. If byou do like anything below I can change whatever it is you want changed (colors, size, pictures, font, etc) If you see something you like or are interested please CLICK HERE to check out pricing and contact info.

Click each picture to see a larger version.









CONTACT INFO: LEAVE A COMMENT OR EMAIL ASHMOMMY2009@HOTMAIL.COM
Please remember to leave your contact info


I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE TO WIN A FREE DESIGN!!!
I have already given out all my free designs. Thank you. Still taking offers for paid work.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails