WELCOME!

Welcome to my Photography, Design, and Everything Else blog. I am a photographer for fun (meaning I don't know too much of what I am doing) and an aspiring graphic design artist. I have always been somewhat interested in photography but really started getting more into it after I had my son. Last Christmas I got my first Sony SLR Camera and the world of photography hasn't been the same since. I still don't know too much but the fact that I can now take some clear pictures works good enough for me. Upon following a few photography blogs I started to realize that even if you don't take a perfect photo, you can create one through photo editing. DUH! I started to become interested and learning new things through video tutorials. This re-sparked a interest I always had for graphic design. I dont have much time to go back to school right now so I have been self-teaching myself as much as I can. Since then I have begun to make flyers, business cards, and magazine ads for the store/dispensery 4ever20. I started this blog as a way to share some of my work with the world and so you can follow along on my learning journey to not only become a better photographer but graphic design artist as well. Along the way I will also be sharing whatever else I think I need to at the time. ENJOY!

Will You Be Mine?

>> Saturday, February 13, 2010




1 comments:

Eva March 31, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

Oh I love little kiddie photos.

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails